Enjoyed the this annual Seeds of Native Health Conference that brings together tribal officials, researchers, practitioners, and others to discuss the current state of Indigenous and academic scientific knowledge about Native nutrition and food science, and identify new areas of work.
Session topics at this year’s conference will include:
- Nutrition across the lifecycle
- Intergenerational learning about food and nutrition
- Learning from Indigenous communities around the world
- Linking agriculture to nutrition
- Recovering from historical trauma